Re: [wmx]

Liam Greenwood - Thu Jul 22 12:52:51 1999

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, cannam wrote:

My ha'pennth worth...  I would like to see (for consistancy :-) )
the "New" functionality on the middle mouse button exactly as
it works on the first mouse button.  I would be more than happy
to see this as a compile option. I think if this is a compile
option then the "New" item would always be on the middle mouse
button, even if there is no " ~/.wmx".

I'm running the sec6 with the Gnome patch from Henri's tarball
and it's great.  Thanks!

		Cheers, Liam

--
	Don't tell my Mother I'm a programmer...
	...she thinks I'm a piano player in a brothel.

Next: