[wmx] resising up and to the left

Richard Sharman - Tue Jul 27 05:09:35 1999

I think wmx is great and like its minimalist approach.
One thing I find I did miss was the ability to resize "up" or "to the
left".

I added support for this:  you can resize left on the left frame (but
not the tab) and up on the inner framee (but not the outer frame).
In the middle third (approx) it does a constrained move,  elsewhere an
unconstrained move.  (You can actually resize down or right if you can
select the 1-pixel bottom or right frame,  but this is tricky to
select!  However, the existing resize handles those cases anyway.)

I was going to post the patch but thought it was too long,  so it is
available from:

http://members.home.com/rsharman/wmx/Patch.resize

Richard.

Next: