Re: [wmx] old bug

henri - Wed Nov 29 05:58:28 2000

> You can reproduce this bug with e.g. xv.
> Open a picture and open the image information window.
> This window is a child window with a small frame around it.
> If you then move this window to another channel boom
> it gets out of control.

which one is the image information window? (i barely know how to use
xv)

hmm, all the xv windows that pop up on my box (i have gnome and gnome
buttons enabled) have a frame and a title. when i move them to another
channel nothing seems to go wrong...

using the latest + that fix i emailed the list today.

henri

Next: