Re: [wmx] old bug

Chris Cannam - Wed Nov 29 14:13:26 2000

henri wrote:

> hmm, all the xv windows that pop up on my box (i have gnome and gnome
> buttons enabled) have a frame and a title.

Mine too.  But I can reproduce the problem using ImageMagick's "display"
program as Fabian suggested elsewhere.

It's not as clear-cut as it seems, though: some unframed child windows,
for example Mozilla's "Save As..." dialog, appear to behave entirely
correctly when moved from one channel to another.

Chris

--

If you are not the addressee of this confidential e-mail and any
attachments, please delete it and inform the sender; unauthorised

Next: