Re: [wmx] excellent "tabbing" feature in PWM

David Young - Mon Jun 19 17:42:33 2000

Re: the problem of 5 Netscape's in a window. So that they don't all say
'Netscape: ', you could remove like prefixes from the text of each tab
but one of them (say), thus making more distinguished names.

Dave

--
David Young                   On the Job Consulting
dyoung@onthejob.net     Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933

Next: