Re: [wmx] Tab idea...

Jason Smith - Wed Jun 21 22:30:38 2000

Here's something I wrote to accomplish similar...
I am always running 10 xterms at once, each on a different machine. I
needed a way to change the titlebar without having to install a script or
type a long line everytime. You add the program to your .wmx folder,
select some text with the mouse, run it from the menu and choose a
window. It will retitle the window to the current text selection..