[wmx] wmx multiheaded ... beta.

Sven Oliver Moll - Tue Apr 18 17:02:29 2000

Hello!

Since there's again some movement in this list, I want to announce that I've
made wmx aware of multihead-displays. You know the ones: host:0.0, host:0.1,
and so on. If anyone wants to try it out, I'd be glad. I'll release the final
version probably at the end of may, since I'm moving to a bigger appartment
next week (I need some space for the two 19" monitors ;-). (Does anyone else
ever needed this feature? If so, please mail me.)

The features I'm missing right (and will try to implement) are seperate
channels for each screen (right now if you switch the channel it'll change for
all screen) and the possibitiy to move a window from :0.0 to :0.1 (please
anyone tell me if and how this is possible - I haven't figured out a way yet,
and don't think that this could be done, since no other wm I tried does it).

My beta is available at:
http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/~smol0999/wmx/
That'll also change for the release version.

If there are other patches that should be included, feel free to mail them to
me.

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | if (!exit(-1)) fprintf(stderr,

Next: