Re: [wmx] wmx multiheaded ... beta.

Sven Oliver Moll - Wed Apr 19 10:07:59 2000

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, henri wrote:

>> Since there's again some movement in this list, I want to announce that I've
>> made wmx aware of multihead-displays. You know the ones: host:0.0, host:0.1,
[...]
>cool. i was going to work on this, then XFree 4.0 was released....
[...]
>not possible. that's why they made the XFree 4.0 Xinerama ext. i am
[...]
>having a 3200x1200 desktop is really really nice :)
Yep! I tried for Xinerama ext. also, but on my Solaris 7 machine it's been
signficantly slowing down the output. It also stumbles over having two diffrent
graphic adapters :(. So I got really pissed off and did the work.

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | We never listen enough, never face the truth.

Next: