Re: [wmx] XFree 4.0.2 and wmx break font display in some cases

O'Shaughnessy Evans - Wed Apr 04 01:42:20 2001

Lasse Rasinen <lrasinen@iki.fi> wrote:
[...]
> I'd really appreciate if A) someone else would tell me I'm not alone with
> this problem, and/or B) tell me what's wrong and/or C) could provide a fix ;)

I've always run wmx under OpenWindows on Solaris or the regular Open Group's
X server, and I've never seen a problem like this.  Maybe it has something
to do with the X server as well as the window manager?

--
o'shaughnessy evans / Unix sys admin @ aloha.net
 "Premature optimization is the root of all evil."  -- Donald Knuth

Next: