Re: [wmx] Feature suggestion: Menu of all clients?

Joel Reicher - Sat Jul 29 06:29:08 2000

> I use quite a few channels while working, and can't always remember
> where I put what clients, and have to search through the channels
> for them.  I was wondering if (although I don't know where this
> would go, mouse and keyboard-wise) a menu that listed all clients
> would be a good idea (perhaps along with the channels they're on).
>
> Maybe this menu would look like the channels menu, but each entry
> optionally leading to a submenu of clients to focus/warp to.  Heck,
> maybe it could be tacked onto the channels menu, but that might be
> asking a bit much.  :)  (I notice that menu items that are submenus
> don't pop up the submenu unless you drag the mouse to the left some.)

Personally, I don't like submenus. Maybe have something similar to the
mechanism that's already there, and while holding down button1 for the
root window menu, clicking on button 2 will cycle through the menus for each
channel?

Cheers,

	- Joel

Next: