[wmx] wmx on PowerPC

David Young - Sun Oct 22 04:01:07 2000

I'm running wmx 5 in Linux on a PowerMac. It does some strange things
that I never see in x86 Linux. For instance, the desktop menus' fonts
turn to white and, simultaneously, the background pixmap turns to white
or, at least, it stops showing in its native colors so that it looks
white. So the menus are unreadable. Closing the last xterm on the display
will sometimes kill my X session. Are these known problems with wmx on
non-x86 architecture machines? Are there known endianness issues in wmx?

Dave

--
David Young                   On the Job Consulting
dyoung@onthejob.net     Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933

Next: