Re: [wmx] wmx on PowerPC

Sven Oliver Moll - Thu Nov 02 21:36:39 2000

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, David Young wrote:

> I'm running wmx 5 in Linux on a PowerMac. It does some strange things
[...]
> non-x86 architecture machines? Are there known endianness issues in wmx?
This seems to be a Linux/PPC or rather as I assume an X11/PPC problem. I'm
using wm2/wmx for several years now on both X86 and Sparc architectures
and also did some coding on it, and never ran into endian or other machine
dependend porting problems (besides diffrent keyboard mappings ;-)

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | if (!exit(-1)) fprintf(stderr,

Next: