Re: [wmx] border around transparent aterm

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Mon Oct 09 09:59:00 2000

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 02:48:34AM -0400, stanislav shalunov wrote:
> Everything is fine, except for the fact that there's a one-pixel black
> border around aterm.
>
> Any idea how I could remove that border?  (Or what approach should I
> use other than aterm?)

I don't know about aterms border, but I personally use 'roottail' to
display messages (in fact /var/log/messages) on my root window.
<http://www.goof.com/pcg/marc/root-tail.html>

CU,
    Sec
--
Just to confirm, I se my modem's pccard.conf driver setting to sio1
(from sio2) and I got the required panic. Cool!

Next: