Re: [wmx] Shapes and stuff (GQmpeg now looks good)

cannam - Mon Jul 12 12:40:11 1999

henri <henri@asu.edu> writes:

> www.nidal.com/~henri/wmx
>
> has my latest hack (only tested w/ one app, GQmpeg). it detects if a window
> is using the shapes extensions (hopefully it's not rectangular) and
> "hides" the title tab and background so it looks like it would under E
> or something.

I suspect the "right" way to do this is to reshape the background rather
than removing it, although removing the titles would be okay.  I haven't
tested your hack though; I guess whatever seems to work works.

Chris
 must get myself to a unix box again sometime

Next: