[wmx] partially offscreen windows

Owen Cameron - Sat Jul 10 02:24:21 1999

Noticed something in my usage of wmx last night...

When I have a window partially offscreen (it was a kernel compile I was
keeping half an eye on), and alt-tab'd to that window, the window moved itself
totally inside the desktop... which would be great, if it had moved itself
back to where I wanted it once I'd moved onto another window...

I'me using wmx-4 btw, since Debian seems to have sat a whole bunch of header
files where the wmx Makefile doesn't see them... and I haven't bothered to
track down the appropriate changes. If this behavious is different in wmx-5,
then my apologies for a useless mail ;)

/Nemo
--
 .---------[ Owen Cameron, Wombat, Paddington, nemo, earth native ]---------.