[wmx] Shapes and stuff (GQmpeg now looks good)

henri - Fri Jul 09 14:11:55 1999

hey,

so i had a bit of trouble falling asleep, what better time to hack?

www.nidal.com/~henri/wmx

has my latest hack (only tested w/ one app, GQmpeg). it detects if a window
is using the shapes extensions (hopefully it's not rectangular) and
"hides" the title tab and background so it looks like it would under E
or something.

warning: hasn't been tested on an X server w/o the shapes extensions,
so i'm not sure what it will do (core dump i would imagine). i should
really surround it w/ #if DO_SHAPES_HACK or something...

please tell me if you have any problems...

henri

(no diff files, just a tarball)

Next: