Re: [wmx] Problems running wmx on XFree 4.4

Sven Oliver Moll - Mon Mar 22 23:24:33 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Chris Cannam wrote:

> On Monday 22 Mar 2004 8:55 pm, Sven Oliver Moll wrote:
> > Chris would you please consider putting these changes in the cvs.
>
> Hokay, I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

No big hurry. I also want to do a small code review, since I've learned
quite a bit about C++ in the last couple of month, as the new multiscreen
vs the old multihead code shows.

Greetings,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.

Next: