[wmx] Opera, java and wmx problem.

Christian Dysthe - Sun Jul 25 01:39:33 2004

Hi,

I am using wmx but have one little problem: When I use Opera and hit a java based page a little square, like the one on the wmx windows appears in the top left of my screen. It looks like a "partial wmx windows", and I am not able to get rid of it until I restart wmx. It doesn't even help to close down Opera. It's *only* when I go to a java page, never for normal pages. Of course I have java enabled in Opera.

Ideas anyone?

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/