[wmx] Current sources

Matt Lewandowsky - Tue Nov 02 04:03:01 2004

Where might I be able to get the most current sources for wmx? wmx6pl1 is a little bit on the older side and I would like to try some of the new features that have had patches submitted to the list. (Especially the multihead support.) However, I really do not wish to have to hunt down all of the patches individually and resolve conflicts by hand...

Is there a public CVS repository that I am unaware of? Alternatively, is there a new release planned soon?

Thanks,

--Matt

Next: