Re: [wmx] focus problem with netscape & mozilla?

Jan Sporbeck - Tue Jun 24 21:38:38 2003

Hello,

I strongly suspect that it's a problem with Mozilla and its relatives,
but I'm curious if it's something that only wmx users experience.  Has
anyone else encountered something like this?

I've that problem too.

I especially encounter this problem while (or after) using the Group function, i.e.. using netscape, switching to the grouped mp3 player on a different channel, and when switching channel back to netscape the text cursor lost focus.
I am (sometimes?) unable to switch channels by keyboard in those events.

/jan.