[wmx] focus problem with netscape & mozilla?

O'Shaughnessy Evans - Tue Jun 24 20:55:33 2003

Hello, all.  I have this constant problem when running any newer version
of Netscape, Mozilla, or Firebird (a derivative of Mozilla) under the
latest patch of wmx 6.  If I move my cursor away from the browser window,
I often lose my ability to bring focus back to any of the text inputs
in the browser.  E.g., I can't type into the URL field or any form inputs.
I can work around it by bringing up a dialog window that will grab focus,
like File->Open or Edit->Find, but that gets old real fast :)

I strongly suspect that it's a problem with Mozilla and its relatives,
but I'm curious if it's something that only wmx users experience.  Has
anyone else encountered something like this?

Best regards.

--
= o'shaughnessy evans =                   = unix sys admin @ aloha.net =
 "The wide world is all about you:  you can fence yourselves in, but you

Next: