Re: [wmx] wm2 and wmx in sourceforge cvs

Damion Yates - Thu Aug 14 11:14:26 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Chris Cannam wrote:

> I've created a project page on SourceForge for wm2 and wmx, for
> the sole purpose of keeping a publically-accessible cvs repository.
>
>   http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=87751

> I'm running wmx from cvs at this very moment, so it's certainly
> mostly working for me.

[..]

That is briliant!  I did kept meaning to collect the various emails
and patches from debian and *bsd, this list and my own (lame) playing.
You've now sorted this all :)

I'll test on Solaris9 and feed any problems back.

Damion

--
Damion Yates - Maiden House, Vanwall Business estate, Maidenhead
email: Damion.Yates@bbc.co.uk - phone: +44 (0) 1628 407759 (or ex: 37759)

Next: