Re: [wmx] wm2 and wmx in sourceforge cvs

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Thu Aug 14 13:20:57 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 10:11:37AM +0100, Chris Cannam wrote:
> Oh, you've got a point there -- I haven't checked Debian.  I have
> checked the FreeBSD ports tree, and they don't appear to have any
> patches besides compile fixes (not to mention their wmx port is
> still based on wmx-5sec6).

Okay, you've got a point there. I really need to get my ass up and
update that port. I will test how current cvs runs on FreeBSD and report
back :)

CU,
    Sec
--
"The familiar dot '.' symbol from Internet addresses is used in this
book to terminate sentences."

Next: