Re: [wmx] wm2 and wmx in sourceforge cvs

Chris Cannam - Thu Aug 14 14:21:41 2003

Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:
> Can you release a source .tgz on sourceforge.net, so i can base
> the new port off of that?

Well, if I'm going to do that, I might as well make it wmx-7.
So perhaps I should wait around for a couple more yes/no reports
from the other three remaining users, and then release it.

> Oh, see PR ports/45841

Ah, I see.  I still don't get why it's necessary, but what the
hell, I'll apply it in CVS.

(I'd only checked the patch files themselves, I've never been
very familiar with the whole FreeBSD PR system thing.  And I don't
have a 5.0 system either.)

Chris

Next: