Re: [wmx] wm2 and wmx in sourceforge cvs

Chris Cannam - Thu Aug 14 14:30:13 2003

Chris Cannam wrote:
> Oh, you've got a point there -- I haven't checked Debian.

Hngh, looks like Debian has a bunch of patches against wm2, some
of which I've never even seen before.  (Mostly some fixes for
64-bit architectures I think.)  I hate it when distros do that.

Does the Debian maintainer read this list?  I'd like to get a
patch against wm2-4 with everything needed for the Debian wm2-7
source.  Is this it? --

  http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/w/wm2/wm2_4-7.diff.gz

or is that just a diff between wm2_4-6 and wm2_4-7?

I can't see a Debian package for wmx.

Chris

Next: