[wmx] newbie questions

lcommons - Wed May 02 19:03:31 2001

Howdy.  I've just discovered wmx, and am considering
using it on my laptop.  I've previously been using KDE,
but after recently upgrading to Redhat 7.1, the system
seemed to be getting bloated, and I had numerous
problems, most of which I attributed (rightly or wrongly)
to insufficient memory (only 64mb).  Is it fair to say
that using wmx instead will work better on a
memory-constrained system?

Also, does anyone have binaries rpms available? rpmfind
turned up version 3 I think.

Thanks.

--
Mr. Lauren Commons
"Math will still be there when the snow melts." -

Next: