Re: [wmx] WMX GNOME and other enhancements patch

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Tue Nov 28 13:55:54 2000

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:04:16AM +0000, Chris Cannam wrote:
> Sven Oliver Moll wrote:
> > How about releasing wmx-6 first
>
> Oh yes.  Good point, well made.  It's a good thing I'm not
> coordinating Linux kernel development, or we'd be seeing 2.6
> rather sooner than expected...
>
> Maybe we should release wmx-6 right now, making it identical
> to wmx-6pre6 (apart from the things saying what version it is)?
> For my uses, wmx-6pre6 is the most stable version there's ever
> been; it's probably a good idea to release it before the rather
> scary amount of extra code that I'm realising is involved in
> this new GNOME stuff becomes too implicated.

I had a strange problem the other day with wmx not accepting my
border.xpm when i installed the current version. I wanted to investigate
this, but haven't yet found the time. Can anyone else confirm/deny this?

CU,
    Sec
--
<inof> I don't have anything against penguins, as long as they stay in the
  Antarctica, swim around, catch fishes and do the usual penguin stuff.

Next: