Re: [wmx] WMX GNOME and other enhancements patch

James Montgomerie - Tue Nov 28 14:37:05 2000

Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:

I had a strange problem the other day with wmx not accepting my
border.xpm when i installed the current version. I wanted to investigate
this, but haven't yet found the time. Can anyone else confirm/deny this?

it's rather anecdotal evidence (no hard facts, I'm afraid), but I've never been able to get wmx to use an xpm that's not compiled in to the executable.

Jamie.

Next: