Re: [wmx] WMX GNOME and other enhancements patch

henri - Tue Nov 28 17:31:40 2000

um, could we add one little fix?

Manager.C: line 1002 could you comment out:

    for (i = 0; i < hiddenCount; i++) {
		if (!m_hiddenClients.item(i)->isKilled()) {
		    windows[j++] = m_hiddenClients.item(i)->window();
		}
    }

this fixes a small bug in the Gnome support of the task bar....

(small change, i swear). would be nice to have something that isn't
noticably broken when used w/ GNOME.

thanks

henri

Chris Cannam <cannam@all-day-breakfast.com> wrote:

> Sven Oliver Moll wrote:
>

> >> if it looks okay, I think it might be time to release v7.
> >
> > [...]
> > How about releasing wmx-6 first
>
> Oh yes.  Good point, well made.  It's a good thing I'm not
> coordinating Linux kernel development, or we'd be seeing 2.6
> rather sooner than expected...
>
> Maybe we should release wmx-6 right now, making it identical
> to wmx-6pre6 (apart from the things saying what version it is)?
> For my uses, wmx-6pre6 is the most stable version there's ever
> been; it's probably a good idea to release it before the rather
> scary amount of extra code that I'm realising is involved in
> this new GNOME stuff becomes too implicated.
>

> Chris

Next: