Re: [wmx] New tarball, and some questions

Lasse Rasinen - Thu May 11 17:07:25 2000

"cannam" <cannam@all-day-breakfast.com> writes:

> (1) I think the keyboard menu is now broken; when I try to use it,
> which I don't normally, it hangs wmx.  Maybe one of the patches has
> interacted badly with another one, or maybe I've applied something
> wrong.  Please could someone who uses and/or understands the
> keyboard menu test and fix?

Menu.h, line 47 lacks return. Does this fix the problem? And did I put
that in some wierdo patch? If so, I'm deeply ashamed. Too much Scheme and
Common Lisp for me, apparently ;)
--
Lasse Rasinen                       I put it all down in a letter once
lrasinen@iki.fi                     A letter I don't send

Next: