Re: [wmx] New tarball, and some questions

Chris Cannam - Thu May 18 11:57:50 2000

Lasse Rasinen wrote:

> Having used this at work for a few days, I've noticed
> that the ShowGeometry box now appears at the bottom of
> the screen. Has this come from some of the fixes

It came in with one of the patches, though I couldn't tell
you which... I hadn't noticed it before I made the release.

Unless someone can stand up and proclaim why it's better
this way (apart from vague preference), then I'll change it
back to the middle of the screen for the next one.

Chris

Next: