[wmx] A newbie wants to know !

Niels Rasmussen - Sun May 30 00:53:11 1999

Hi all!

(I hate to say this, but i'll give it a try.
You may shout at me, and i will silently disappear)

I have downloaded the 5.0-tarball from Linuxberg and tried to compile it
with the make command but it continued to fail, heres what it said:

[root@linux wmx-5]# make
makedepend -- -g -O2 -I/usr/X11R6/include -- *.C
/bin/sh: makedepend: command not found
make: [depend] Error 127 (ignored)
make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/unistd.h', needed by
`Border.o'.
 Stop.
[root@linux wmx-5]#

I did change the path to both the libs and include files but it just
wont work, what do i do ??

Regards from
Niels

"If this should failed, then delete yourself and insert another user"
*Windows for fools*

Niels Rasmussen	<nielsemand@image.dk>

Next: