Re: [wmx] What NOT to do ....

E.Ivandaev - Tue Apr 27 17:38:48 1999

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Arnaud Dutartre wrote:

> Does anyone think that horizontal title bar would be well come ????

as it was pointed out before vertical bar is one of the main principles
about wmx. i find it very useful (not to say that it also look cool ;)
there are pleanty of wm's with horisontal bars, btw...

> If we want to do changes how do we do :
> Change in source and add #ifdef where it is needed
> Give the lines to insert source ??
> Or is there an other way ???

tell you what, if the only thing you want to change is the bar.. then i
guess.. dont bother ;)   it's easy enough to get used to vertical one and
once it happen i doubt you'll thing horisontal again :)

George
[comp_sci newcastle_uni newcastle_upon_tyne united_kingdom]
[i n  t h e  m a d  w o r l d  o n l y  t h e  m a d  o n e  i s  s a n e]

Next: