Re: [wmx] change channel

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Wed Apr 28 18:34:38 1999

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 06:21:48PM +0200, Arnaud Dutartre wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a bug : when no application is visible in a channel, I can't
> change channel whith keys...
> When I show one I can .......
>
> Do you have it ?

I'm not sure what you mean here. I can change channels with ALT+Fkeys
fine. But you can only reach one higher than the maximum channel with a
client on it.

So, at first there is only channel 1+2. If I put a client at channel 2,
then I can access Channel 3. And so on...

CU,
    Sec
--
You know that the simple solution is to rename FreeBSD to Linux/BSD.
[...]

Next: