Re: [wmx] What to do ....

Owen Cameron - Tue Apr 27 17:09:56 1999

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 02:03:08PM +0200, Arnaud Dutartre wrote:

> Does anyone think that horizontal title bar would be well come ????

The only time I find the vertical titlebar midly annoying is when I'm
running `screen` in an xterm (ie, always - because I'm a console junkie at
heart), and screen wants to notify me of something. On the
console/dumb-terminal, this isn't a problem - the message is fed to me on
teh bottom line of the screen. In an xterm however, it's fed to me as the
window title. To be honest, since I'm not in X too much, it doesn't bother
me...

How about the option though to keep the title on the vertical, but have
the letters the right-way up?

/Nemo
--
       [ Owen Cameron, Wombat, Paddington, Nemo, earth native, Tribble ]
   [email]   arzb@tbyqjro.pbz.nh                        [smail] P.O Box 578

Next: