[wmx] sec4 tarball.

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Tue Feb 23 03:52:28 1999

Hi,

I just put together the wmx-5sec4.tar.gz which is available from
ftp://ftp.42.org/pub/wmx/wmx-5sec4.tar.gz

I still fear that i missed something important, so pleae tell me.

I checked in a small fix to configure.in, if ./configure still doesn't
work for you, please mail me, I want to get this working for everybody.

then there are:

	Pixmap from .wmx/border.xpm
	From: Johannes Zellner <joze@krisal.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de>

	Bugfix for Pixmap handling
	from: Andrew Chadwick <andyc@durge.org>

	Menu modifications
	from: Lasse Rasinen <lrasinen@iki.fi>

I did not use the mousbutton code from sven, since I think this should
be handled a bit differently, which I will try to do myself this week.

I'm not sure about what to do with quick-key code. Shall we make the
keys fully (easily) user-configurable, too ? or simply provide two
defaults (sun and non-sun) and a way for the user to switch ?

CU,
    Sec
--
One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire
was that, lacking zero, they had now way to indicate

Next: