Re: [wmx] sec4 tarball.

Stefan `Sec` Zehl - Tue Feb 23 17:07:19 1999

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 10:35:10AM -0500, Jerronimo wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Sven Oliver Moll wrote:
> > There has also been a discussion about the removal of the shape
> > code. If anyone would want that he should look at flwm. It's a wm2
> > ported to fltk. The URL is
> > http://www.cinenet.net/users/spitzak/flwm/
>
> I personally really like the way the windows look currently.  If the
> shape code gets removed, at least leave in compile time hooks to
> compile it with the shape code.  It'd be a shame for wmx to lose its
> cool styling.  imo.

rest assured, wmx will not loose it's shape. If somebody really wants
it (and thus creates a patch) it might get in as an compile-time option.
But I personally think that wmx looks waay better than flwm.

CU,
    Sec
--
        www.echolon.int - Finden Sie Ihre E-Mail vom letzten Jahr!