Re: [wmx] sec4 tarball.

Jerronimo - Tue Feb 23 16:35:27 1999

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Sven Oliver Moll wrote:
> There has also been a discussion about the removal of the shape code. If anyone
> would want that he should look at flwm. It's a wm2 ported to fltk. The URL is
> http://www.cinenet.net/users/spitzak/flwm/

I personally really like the way the windows look currently.  If the
shape code gets removed, at least leave in compile time hooks to
compile it with the shape code.  It'd be a shame for wmx to lose its
cool styling.  imo.

-j

--
 "I want 5 megawatts by mid May"         /          Scott "Jerry" Lawrence

Next: