[wmx] help compiling wmx

Gerald Willmann - Mon Sep 10 12:17:27 2001

Hi there: I'm new to wmx and have a hard time compiling it. Went thru
Config.h trying to set the options I would like. Understanding the options
was more or less straightforward but how to set them much less so.
When I run make it seems to get stuck at the beginning of section 1 of
Config.h complaining

  Config.h:71: syntax error before `('

Not sure what to set there. I tried uncommenting
#define CONFIG_EVERYTHING_ON_ROOT_MENU (dConfig.fullMenu())
and also setting it to False. Could someone pls give me a hint how to
modify this file or point me to info on the web on how to do it.
thanks,
               Gerald

Next: