Re: [wmx] Keyboard/focus trouble

olof - Mon Aug 27 20:41:58 2001

> I have a similar problem sometimes, I think: If I am on a channel
> and close all windows then I can't switch channels.  I don't know
> about other keyboard control).  If I open a window (e.g. an xterm)
> and put the mouse pointer over it, then I can switch channels with
> the keyboard.  I just tried reproducing it but couldn't...  I guess
> I'm so happy with wmx that it never occured to me to compalin about
> this ;-)

Of course I am also happy with wmx, or I would not use it :-)

I see this problem too.  It occurs much more often when I use
click-to-focus.

I'm not sure how to proceed with debugging this.  Any ideas, anyone?

/Olof
--
Olof Samuelsson <olof@crt.se>   (+46) 31 701 4228   Carlstedt Research
Unix, Networking, Security      (+46) 70 785 8491      & Technology AB

Next: