Re: [wmx] Keyboard/focus trouble

Lauren Commons - Fri Aug 24 17:30:41 2001

I have a similar problem sometimes, I think:
If I am on a channel and close all windows then I
can't switch channels.  I don't know about other
keyboard control).  If I open a window (e.g. an xterm)
and put the mouse pointer over it, then I can switch
channels with the keyboard.
I just tried reproducing it but couldn't...
I guess I'm so happy with wmx that it never occured to
me to compalin about this ;-)

=====