Re: [wmx] window stacking and multiple tabs

cannam - Tue Jun 20 11:19:27 2000

Lasse Rasinen <lrasinen@iki.fi> writes:

> How would you do backgrounds in a lighter color, then?

Oh, I don't know.  No reason why they shouldn't technically be
separate windows though, in which case setting different backgrounds
would be quite easy.

> Of course, a good implementation might lead to a more
> readable Border class, which would be nice ;)

A more readable Border class?  What could possibly be more readable
than the existing one?

Actually I reckon a real-life implementation would probably lead
to a less readable Border class, but that could be needless pessimism.

Chris

Next: