Re: [wmx] kdm+wmx?

Lasse Rasinen - Sat Jun 17 11:28:26 2000

Holger Isenberg <H.Isenberg@ping.de> writes:

> How can I use wmx with kdm?
> Of couse, you can use any wm with kdm (KDE replacement of xdm),
> but the problem with wmx is, that Xclients stay alive after logging out.

I have KDE and friends at work. I just used the .xsession file as usual,
put wmx as the last entry and chose 'default' as the logging type.
Works like a charm.
--
Lasse Rasinen                       I put it all down in a letter once
lrasinen@iki.fi                     A letter I don't send

Next: