Re: [wmx] suggestions: keyboard client menu like KDE

Jakob Schlyter - Mon Apr 17 23:29:55 2000

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Andrew Reilly wrote:

> What on earth for?  Wmx has the best alt-tab window cycling mechanism
> around already.  There's no need to bring up a dinky dialog box
> while it does it, and since icons aren't necessarily built into
> applications the way they are in Windows, it would probably look
> pretty silly, too.

Speaking about window cycling; a nice feature would be to have reverse
window cycling using alt-shift-tab. Pretty useful if you need to switch
between two windows and back again.

Anyone with X know-how that can add this? Shouldn't be that hard I guess.

/Jakob

--
Jakob Schlyter <jakob@crt.se>                Network Analyst
Phone:  +46-31-701 42 13, +46 70-595 07 94   Carlstedt Research & Technology

Next: