[wmx] error "make"ing wm2

Jon Hofmann - Fri May 14 07:03:24 1999

Hi all --

Thanks to all with suggestions about my last problem with wmx. I got that working.
Now I am trying wm2 for comparison. I can get through the downloading, unzipping, and the
"make depend" without errors; however, when I do "make" I get the following error:

gcc -c -O2 Border.C
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory
make: *** [Border.o] Error 1

I had already changed my Makefile to go to the correct place for libs (that the
problem with wmx, I had to change the Makefile "/usr/X11/lib" to "/usr/X11R6/lib"
since I am a Red Hat 5.2 user) I "grep"ed all the installation files and couldn't
find a reference to "cc1plus". So I am lost at this point. Any suggestions would
be appreciated.

Jon Hofmann

Next: