Re: [wmx] background setting up?

Andrew Reilly - Fri May 14 08:22:09 1999

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Jon Hofmann wrote:
> Where in the installation files should I look to modify the background
> of my wmx desktop. I got the impression that I could put some type of
> picture back there. If there is a source of info ... pointing me in
> the direction "may" be enough :)

That's not a WMX thing.  Just use an image loader, like xli or xv to put
any image you like on the root window.  You can even write little scripts
to have the image change every few minutes.

Something that starts from your .xinitrc file is probably a good place to
put it.

--
Andrew

Next: