[wmx] Disappearing menus

Sean Holdsworth - Tue May 04 12:42:15 1999

Before I start digging in the code I'd just like to check if a problem I'm
seeing is real or just something caused by my particular setup.

If you start wmx, click on new in the menu, exit the resulting terminal and
then bring up the menu again, do you still have text in the menu? I just get
a blank menu.

I first came across this little glitch because I'm in the habit of closing
down everything cleanly before exiting by X session; when I came to select
'exit wmx' I got a blank menu sized to contain a new option and the exit
option. Clicking on where an entry in a blank menu should exist causes the
appropriate action to be performed but is not ideal...

--
Sean Holdsworth         | Work: sh@onyx.net            | Zetland Buildings
Senior Network Engineer | Home: sh@elfland.demon.co.uk | Exchange Square

Next: