Re[2]: [wmx] Disappearing menus

Sean Holdsworth - Tue May 04 20:14:23 1999

Sorry about lack of details in my earlier posting. I'm running version 5 and
and have made the following changes to Config.h

#define CONFIG_NEW_WINDOW_COMMAND "rxvt"
#undef I18N
#define CONFIG_CHANNEL_SURF       False
#define CONFIG_USE_PIXMAPS        False

As Andrew Chadwick suggested, it looks like the interesting change might be
the fact that I have I18N undefined. I've also noted that this problem, which
is reproducable for me, consistantly causes an error of the form

wmx: X_PolyText8... BadGC (invalid GC parameter)

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'll see if I can chase this up some more...

--
Sean Holdsworth         | Work: sh@onyx.net            | Zetland Buildings
Senior Network Engineer | Home: sh@elfland.demon.co.uk | Exchange Square

Next: