Re: [wmx] wmx a winner? Window managers in BBC Internet Services.

Damion Yates - Thu Sep 20 18:32:47 2001

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Chris Cannam wrote:

> Damion Yates wrote:
>
> > evilwm's keyboard controls they allow things like "throw focused window
> > to very top left egde of screen"
>

> Can they make windows butt up against other existing windows, or only
> against the edges of the screen?

The response to this is "Not yet - it's something I'd like to put in as an
option some time, shouldn't be too difficult - left x and top y aleady there,
just need to store right x, bottom y and check against the current coords
when moving.  Or something.

Having all my xterms prepositioned on startup makes me lazy tho."

Damion

--
Damion Yates - Senior Internet Operations Engineer - Internet Services
email: Damion.Yates@bbc.co.uk - phone: +44 1737 839510

Next: