[wmx] Multihead woes

Ben Stern - Wed Sep 26 21:07:49 2001

Hello, all.

I finally got tired of using Window Maker, and fired off wmx-6.  I like it
an awful lot, but have found an interesting problem (that hopefully is not
by design... <G>).

I'm running it multihead, and when I change channels on one head, all of the
heads change channel.  I'm not running Xinerama or anything, just straight
Xsun (this is a Solaris 2.7 machine).

Is this a feature, not a bug?  If it's a bug, where should I look in the
source to fix this?

Thanks!

Ben
--
Ben Stern           UNIX & Networks Monkey       bstern@electromagnetic.net
 This post doesn't represent BII, even if I claim it does.  Neener neener.

Next: